There’s something special about food made in the USA. From our iconic piroshky to the ingredients that go into them, many of the things we love are made right here at home. 🇺🇸
Maybe it’s the sense of pride that comes from supporting local businesses, or the knowledge that you’re eating products that are held to high standards of quality. Whatever the reason, there’s no doubt that American-made food just tastes better.
Here at Piroshky Piroshky, we’re committed to using only the best ingredients in our piroshky, and that means sourcing them from American-based companies whenever possible.
Since our founding, we’ve been committed to supporting American-made products. That’s why we only use US-grown wheat flour in our piroshky, and why we source other ingredients like meat and cheese from local vendors.
By using American-made products so, we’re not only ensuring that our customers are getting the tastiest piroshky around, but we’re also contributing to the success of American businesses and farmers and helping to create jobs and boost our economy.
So, next time you’re in the mood for a delicious piroshky, remember when you buy American, you can count on the quality of ingredients. When it comes to taste, nothing beats good old-fashioned American craftsmanship. You’re not just eating well—you’re also doing your part to help keep America strong, and that’s something we can all feel good about.
U.S. Made Ingredients:
- Salsa – Sumner, WA
- Granny Smith Apples – Yakima, WA
- Spinach & Cilantro – Silinas, CA
- Sweet Cream Butter – Rosemont, IL
- Garlic & Ginger – Gilroy, CA
- Sugar – Boise, ID
- Tomato Paste – Chicago, IL
- White Wine Vinegar – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Syrup – Clearwater, FL, San Leandro, CA & Seattle, WA
- Bacon – Houston, TX
- Eggs – Minnetonka, MN
- Black Beans – Knoxville, TN
- Lemon Juice – Huntington Beach, CA
- Chocolate Fillings – Jackson, MI
- Puff Pastry – Rosemont, IL
- Hashbrowns – Houston, TX
- Flour – Chattanooga, TN
- Raisins – Fresno, CA
- Seasoning – Seattle, WA
- Chipotle Field Roast Crumble – Seattle, WA
- Impossible Beef – Redwood City, CA
- Beef & Ham – Tukwila, WA
- Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage & Chicken Curry Sausage – Seattle, WA
- Cheese – Tillamook, OR
Additional U.S. Made Products (Go U.S.A!):
- Stickers – Tukwila, WA
- Pelmeni – Auburn, WA
- Pierogies – Auburn, WA
- Clam Chowder – Seattle, WA
- Borscht – Seattle, WA (Made in house!)