Announcing our Easter Kulich, it’s back for a very limited time only. This fluffy dessert is a traditional Eastern European bread is filled with raisins and citrus, then topped off with sweet icing and festive sprinkles.
It’s airy, buttery, and delicious! It’s a perfect addition to any Easter table or holiday celebration. 🐣
(AVAILABLE- 1 week only! Monday, April 11th – Sunday, April 17th)
This April we would love a chance to be a part of your Easter festivities – or just simply a part of the beginning of your Spring!
Every year, around this time, the familiar aromatic scent of our popular holiday cake returns, as our bakers begin to bake off the first batches of our Kulich.
The Kulich is a traditional Russian bread, that is both airy and soft, lightly dotted with raisins, where each bite delivers a sweet, citrusy, and buttery note. It is a wonderful addition to any meal or Easter table.
Made by hand, and with love, our bakers mold the batter into a beautiful, towering cylinder, that is left to raise in a mold (some even use coffee tins to execute this molding).
Our Kulich is then gently baked in our oven, and once finished and cool, it is lightly glazed with icing and festive colorful sprinkles, reminiscent of the blossoming flowers of spring.
Thank you for inviting us into your home and we hope to see you this Easter
Available starting April 1st for a limited time only.
Beginning April 1st, we’re giving you two new items to enjoy! ✨
Our best-selling Meatball Marinara piroshky is a hand-held version of the timeless favorite, packed with zesty tomato sauce, herbs, a blend of cheeses, and our housemade meatballs.
For those with something sweeter in mind, try our Rasberry Swirl piroshky. It’s filled with rich raspberries twisted into our signature puff pastry and gently dusted with powdered sugar.
Meatball Marinara – Italian meatballs, zesty house-made sauce, tossed with Marinara sauce, topped with a blend of herbs. 🍝
Raspberry Swirl – Rich raspberry filling twisted into flaky puff pastry topped with streusel, dusted with powdered sugar. 🌺
“An absolutely delicious way to start your day! Opens early enough to grab breakfast, and will set the tone of a day eating your way through pike place. The salmon pate and the apple strudel were delicious, and there were no complaints from anyone else in my group of friends, who bought pastries ranging from ground beef to chocolate. Split some stuff with your group to enjoy tasting everything!“
– Anthony N.Google Reviews
April 22nd is Earth Day! Every year on April 22, Earth Day marks the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement in 1970.
Today, Earth Day is widely recognized as the largest secular observance in the world, marked by more than a billion people every year as a day of action to change human behavior and create global, national, and local policy changes.
🌎 Ways that Piroshky Piroshky is environmentally friendly:
- We reduce our emissions by utilizing a digital store presence, hosting virtual meetings, and collaborating with local partners.
- Our kitchen is virtually wasteless as items are made to order. Any remaining materials are composted or recycled. Currently, our garbage is under 10% of our total waste!
- When you visit our stores, you’ll be handed your piroshky in a biodegradable paper bag. This minimal packaging is all you need to enjoy your Piroshky for now or to save for later, no utensils or plates are needed!
- For our shipped products, we send our chilled products with reusable ice packs and use Ingeo biopolymers in our packaging. Ingeo is made from starchy plants like corn and is grown right here in the United States. The starch from corn kernels has the added benefit of being compostable when it is finished being used.
🌎 Ways you can celebrate and help create a positive impact on #EarthDay2022:
- Try Alternative Transportation: Biking, walking, or taking mass transit is a fantastic way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Beautify your community: Pick up litter. Don’t forget your gloves!
- Think globally, act locally: Supporting local businesses and farmers keeps your community thriving.
- Re-Use, Reduce, Recycle: Donate old clothing and household items. Try reusable straws and utensils to decrease dependence on single-use plastics.
What’s a piroshky?
Have you ever wondered to yourself, “What’s a piroshky”? Well, wonder no more!
Learn more about what makes the piroshky a time-honored unique, versatile, and amazing menu item loved worldwide. Once you “know your dough” you can put the PRO in piroshky. 🙂
Sunday, April 17th is Easter, a Christian festival and cultural holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. While Easter is a religious holiday, some of its customs, such as Easter eggs, are cultural traditions.
While Easter festivities may vary between cultures, a celebration table is usually adorned with sweet bread or cake. However, you celebrate, we encourage you to try our Easter Kulich.
This fluffy dessert is a traditional Eastern European bread is filled with raisins and notes of citrus, then topped off with sweet icing and festive sprinkles. It’s airy, buttery, and delicious! It’s a perfect addition to any Easter table or holiday celebration. 🐣 #HappyEaster
“Best place for savory pastries! Many vegan options. Staff is super friendly and nice! Must visit! Potato Mushroom Piroshky was the best!“
– Mugdha B.Google Reivews